Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Size Matters


It's hard to see, as i didn't have my camera on me so i had to resort to my handheld device, but the license plate reads "AKA HUGE". I literally cracked up. The candor and egotism is quite remarkable. Kinda refreshing actually. (OK they probably just meant the truck. Cool humor nonetheless!)

Most of us are so intent in staying politically correct that we walk on egg shells. Why can't we just speak our minds? If someone doesn't like it, tough! Can't please everyone anyway. No matter how hard you try.

This morning as i came out of the shower i examined in the mirror my pear-shaped body that, only last fall, was bikini-ready. What the *bleep* happened? I'm definitely looking at a Before photo now, i thought.

Is there gonna be an After picture? Hmm... Don't you wish everything was nice when humongous?

No comments: