Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Lesbianism

I've always been emotional and touchy-feely. That's just my nature.

Gender was never an issue. When I was about 12, I really connected with CC. We had the same tutor. Once I was so enamored, I held her hand close and kissed it.

After all, I kissed my parents, and my cousin JC, who was also my best friend, who was like a sister to me.

I just felt we were such kindred spirits. That's all I knew and that was all that mattered at the time.

My tutor freaked out in disgust and called me a lesbian.

I appreciated all beauty, in all shapes and sizes and forms.

JD said i had lesbian tendencies.

Again, gender was never an issue. Beauty was beauty.

To this day when my very attractive classmate NS (OMG - beautiful inside and out) asks me, "v., how do you find variance?" I get a little choked up.

No comments: