Monday, April 24, 2006

Sanctuary

In case there have been vehement disputes and bloody feuds over the symbolism of my last post [LOL!] I'll make it real easy on ya folks. The stinky crock is moi. I am ridden with flaws, prone to cracking under pressure, and no man in their right mind should come in my proximity. Get it? Got it? Good.

When I started blogging I knew it would be my sanctuary because all my life I'd felt no one really understood me fully. I've always enjoyed writing because of the silent-audience factor. And even more now, because when you blab in cyberspace, rejection risk is virtually zero. You just post and assume someone is reading it and feeling your pain. Easy camaraderie. Enjoy the anonymity to the max!

Then one drunken night (ha!) I gave JD the URL cos he asked.

Now, don't get me wrong, I guess deep down I wanted him to be reading this from time to time. We shared a lot... it was hard to stop... and still is. But since then I have wondered if perhaps we are crossing boundaries that weren't meant to be crossed. Even though, I didn't get to where I am today by staying off boundaries.

No comments: