Saturday, April 15, 2006

Further Deliberation


The two of you out there who have read "There's a Reason I'm Fat" may wonder, "What's a yak?" (Two? That might be high-balling.) I didn't know either until i read with AC my nephew. Apparently, Y is for Yak. According to Fisher Price anyway. i did NOT know that.

Learning with a child is a humbling experience. Their sense of wonder is contagious.

BTW AC and i have a song now. It's "Everyday is a Winding Road" by Sheryl Crow. I tell ya, that kid has good taste.

AC loves to dance. He dances like he means it. No inhibition, no self-consciousness. He swings his arms and really puts his hips into it. He gotz rhythm, man.

I think that is the feeling i'm seeking when i drink. I want to forget all that weighs me down and holds me back. I wanna be free.

No comments: