Monday, June 25, 2007

Synergy



Red table wine reminds me of Matt. (It doesn't matter what kind. I'm not real big on red.) Just as Pinot Grigio reminds me of JD still. Or any dry white variety.

When i regard certain memories as pesky, i consider Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, one of my all time favorites. All experiences makes us who we are today, good or bad (if they can be classified as such). Ridding your mind of any would be like tearing yourself apart, leaving gaping chasms.

I once told Maverick, "Only if you like who you are today."

That is tricky. You have to embrace yourself first.

2 comments:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

I need to watch that movie. It's in my Netflix queue. I don't like red wine, either, but my husband drinks the stuff. I prefer fruity drinks. Wow, that's pretty girly!

Anonymous said...

I think I like who I am today. I do know I don't like most read wines, or white for that matter