Sunday, June 17, 2007

Manueuvering the Labyrinth

I've said it before and i'll say it again. The internet is an amazing thing.

In the past two days alone, my blog has been read in Colombia, The Netherlands, Morocco, and Barcelona, Spain (in chronological order, cuz, you know, i'm a nerd).

That is frigging tremendous! I mean i don't know how long they actually stay, but still, THIS IS FRIGGING TREMENDOUS!!!

And so has someone in Atlanta, Georgia. And they've become a regular, it appears. It always piques my curiosity when someone returns. Cuz, you know, low self-esteem. I assume it's the same person, as it's always the same IP address. (But i thought IP addresses are supposed to be randomly selected at connection unless you specifically request otherwise... But what do i know? I may be relatively computer savvy but i'm no techie.)

It could just be a rerouting glitch. But perhaps if i call them a traffic-monitoring machine like i did saw, they'll come out, come out, wherever they are.

Y'see even though i lament the woes of human connection i thirst for it. I wither without it. No denial there.

Adrian, come out and play.*


*A Jewel reference

2 comments:

Sara and Kim said...

I finally understand mention of my name in this particular post. It a times reading it. Sobriety really helped in the understanding. I find a hidden meaning.

Beth said...

Your blog is now officially read in Belize, too. Enjoy