Sunday, June 10, 2007

His Name Was Erik 2

I can never tell in any version of The Phantom Of the Opera i've seen whether Christine clandestinely feels a tinge of desire every time The Phantom casts those burning stares her way.

He'll always be there, singing songs in my head.

I'd like to think her crevices expand and moisten imagining how badly he wants to ravish her. (I don't read erotic novels. Really.)

Yes, I'd like to think Christine has some feelings for the opera ghost. Y'see, i side with him. I rooted for him to get the girl. Why i identify with a creature who lives in the shadows hiding from the world, i'll never know.

In the 2004 version, The Phantom signs one of his meticulously composed notes with "O.G.". You know, short for "opera ghost".

Boy did that crack me up. Yo yo yo, O.G., my man, what up?

No comments: