Sunday, June 10, 2007

Flavonoids Jones

I wake up achy, hungover, and jonesing for grape juice.

I have a bottle in my fridge that's probably been there since Christmas that i've been afraid to sniff (the cap says "best if used by 02/17/07"). But God forbid i should have to walk in daylight half a block & across the street to 7-Eleven!

So i sniff. Not reminiscent of Merlot or Cab. Goodie! Thank Gracious for preservatives!!!

Earlier, while lying in bed, it hit me that i'd responded to a stranger online last night. I vaguely remembered having trouble typing, hitting all the wrong keys, unable to keep both eyes open (i picked right).

"Oh, no!" I thought. "I hope it wasn't someone on one of the legit sites!" Cuz i recalled checking my inboxes on both.

So i sprung out of bed to turn on the puter. Had to know. (What did i say? Couldn't remember... Probably something generic.) But before logging on anything, it all came back to me. It was just some random guy, "new to the area", on myspace.

Yeah, the pre-birthday celebration probably went a wee bit overboard. More grape juice, please.

No comments: