Tuesday, June 12, 2007

From Kerhonkson, With Love

Gotta love the convenience of internet shopping. Today, the Bon Jovi CD Have a Nice Day arrived from Kerhonkson, New York 12446. It didn't take long at all!

(Course, i wouldn't know exactly how long it's been since i ordered it, as i always have a buzz goin' when i place an order online.)

Goodie! I can't wait to listen to it. I love the title track cuz it's a lil angry & a lil sarcastic - just my cup of tea. And i loved Melinda Doolittle's rendition on AI as well.

And Jon Bon Jovi has been recording for more than twenty years and still hot as ever!!!

It's always a happy occassion to get a package in the mail, isn't it?

This time, the Amazon Marketplace seller included a handwritten note that read:

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy the CD

Call me lunatic, but i was so touched. You just don't get handwritten notes any more in this day and age. Not from friends and family. And certainly not from a stranger you've never met. Whom you paid a measly $5.98 (i'm approximating.)

At times it takes little to make me content with the human condition.

No comments: