Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One Moment In Time

So i'm sitting here way past bedtime and NSNM has said i have lovely hands. My pen-pal Maverick* just sent the most adorable email - funny and undisguised - the very reason i love her. Then Denisse, who i didn't expect to be up at this hour since she's had Arizonan company since last Friday, sent me her latest album. The first two thumbnails were her pal Megan's** ankles, sexy, modelling heels. I smiled and you couldn't wipe that smile off my face.

All the while Elisa's playing and i couldn't be happier. If i was to die right now i'd be perfectly content.


*Not her real name AND private joke - if she remembers sober in the morning
** Not her real name

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i remembered. i didnt get home til 7 that morning and believe i was still drunk. rents were looking for me and i felt 16 y/o again!
laundry room was awesome. the risk of getting caught i guess!!!!