Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Twinkling of an Eye

Life takes funny turns. (Not haha funny.) Especially for a bipolar, i suspect.

Take tonight, for instance. I was stewing in sorrow like i hadn't been in a while. I felt like i was falling down an abyss but would never reach the bottom. I imagined cutting myself again. Complete with visions of blood spurts.

Whadaya know, turns out the IP addresses at both Menlo Park and Milwaukee are real people!

For some inexplicable reason, JD's IP address has been rerouted to Menlo Park. "I haven't moved," he assured me a few nights ago.

"You've been reading my blog after all!" I exclaimed. "Life has meaning again!"

We broke into drunken laughter.

Then tonight Ms. Milwaukee (i didn't mean for this to sound pristine) took the time to let me know that, yes, thank you very much, she's a real person.

It brought a smile to my face. Something on my blog caught her eye at the time, she says.

This is what it's all about! Hence the title of my blog: Interconnectivity.

I went ahead and checked out her blog. Her post that was down on therapy totally cracked me up. I so relate!

And it's uncanny i just trashed therapy earlier tonight.

My mood was instantly altered. By a stranger. Kinda like It's a Wonderful Life. You never know whose life you're gonna touch. Even for a brief moment. You may save someone's life without knowing.

And if that makes me naive and unstable, then so be it. (As if "unstable" is a big surprise!)

1 comment:

Sara and Kim said...

I am glad that I was able to bring a smile to your world. As tonight when I read your post I smile crept up on me, I have never been mentioned in a blog (other than mine) before! Yeah me. I don't recall what exactly caught my eye that night as many of your writings I can relate to on some level. Perhaps that is what caught my eye.