Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Somber Note? Not Me

Ms. Milwaukee writes another comment. I can tell she's a little thrilled she's made a difference. I'm a little bewildered that my reaction affected her.

It's all good.

I hope Ms. Milwaukee doesn't think i'm stalking her, but since my prior brief browsing i've really appreciated her sense of humor. So i read a few more posts tonight. "Cheap Cat Toy" and "Thanks For the Threat" were LOL funny. And i'm the sort of person who thinks credit should be given where credit is due.

So here you are, hafta hand it to ya, saw: You're witty!

... And besides, she likes Bloody Mary. She's practically a sage.

But what really floored me was "Things I Have Done Or Not Done". Upon viewing the list, i realize: I haven't lived at all! I mean there are things i always thought i'd do at some point, like getting a tattoo, or being inside a pyramid (Luxor doesn't count). But i just... haven't.

Although... i have to say... i do look forward to #92. Ha!

No comments: