Friday, February 15, 2008

Kiss Me, I'm a Foodie 5

I think my starvation phase has passed after six months. This morning I had hash brown and an Egg McMuffin. I texted JD: I'm on the road to Fatsville! For lunch i actually had refined carbs (*gasp*!) and loved it.

It felt so good to be full. Came 2 p.m., i was still stuffed, but i was itching for munchies. After all, i will attest that eating has nothing to do with hunger.

Damn the newly installed vending machine in the break room!

Wallet in hand, i walked by Derek II to inform him, "I am very tempted to grab a bag of Doritos right now!"

He encouraged me to. Not that i needed much nudging. But his endorsement did obliterate the last shred of guilt.

Delighted, i almost shrieked, "Will you share with meee??"

"Sure!" An enthusiastic Derek gladly accepted.

After i poured half the contents on a paper towel on my desk and handed Derek the bag (almost one gram of fat per chip! Jesus Christ!), Derek looked over to Kato who was hanging out in my office (everyone likes to hang out in my office cuz that's where the party is. LOL!) and announced, "V. is trying to get me fat, Kato!"

To which i responded, "Let's grow fat together!"

Boisterous laughter ensued. When it subsided, i looked over at the guys and posed the question, "Isn't that romantic?" More uncontrollable cackle.

Indeed JD would agree that line would make the best Valentine's card.

No comments: