Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pawed


Serendipity @ BB&B.


Cherry & Chili AND dark??! Why didn't i get it?

Perhaps because i was busy procuring a pillow (or two - cuz i need to sit up in bed at times) that actually doesn't leave me in excruciating pain.

But i did get Ghirardelli raspberry-filled dark squares, a familiar fave. To go with my Tempur-Pedic Symphony, essentially my last hope. I mean if a $99 foam mass won't rescue you, you're irredeemably fucked.

Post-transaction, the store manager asked if i would like my purchase in a bag.

"Yes, please," i requested, relieved that the ordeal was over (for now).

Holding up the pink and gold Ghirardelli pouch, she continued, "And would you like me to eat this for you?"

Caught off-guard, i laughed along, muttering something along the lines of "I'll bring it by..."

Whilst in my head i shot daggers at her filthy mitts and ground my teeth, growling, "Get your own, lady!"

No comments: