Saturday, February 16, 2008

Peregrination 5

Hiked at Rancho San Antonio today. Been meaning to check it out for what must've been two years now. Every guy i've dated in South Bay has recommended it. Even though there hasn't been that many guys.

It was a triumphant and cathartic experience for me. Hiking was one of those few things left i couldn't do alone. [Now i realize if i don't do it alone, i'll never do it. You know, kinda like sex. : ) ] Plus i looked very cute and slender in my Nike Dri-Fit racerback tank. Even though there was practically no moisture to wick away.

Planning ahead was a little daunting. The map alone was overwhelming. 3,800 acres for crying out loud! I wound up disregarding the map and just picked a path at arrival, and changed course as my heart desired. It was liberating.







This reminds me of an infant's tomb. Sorry, when i was young i used to wander about a Catholic cemetery near my house. It was like a cleansing retreat every time.



This i entitle "The Couple". They look happy.


Taylor likes fences. I wonder if it's the notion of destination or infinity.


Something very poetic about this spot. This shot would make a great CD cover for an inspirational album - LOL! For now it'll just be my wallpaper for a while. : )

No comments: