Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Good Deed of the Day


Today i donated 680 grains of rice by getting 34 words right with my high at vocab level 36. [I wish i had a point of reference on these figures. Yes, i can be competitive.] Boy, this could get addictive! Wouldn't be my first. Or last. That much is for sure.

But it sure feels good to do some good relatively effortlessly while being vain about being good at something. (Wow, that's a lot of "good". Maybe my vocabulary is not that vast. LOL!) All in the comfort of your own home. Thank you, Free Rice! And thank you, NSNM, for the link on your page!

1 comment:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

My highest level was 44! I was so damn proud of myself, too!! My coworker got up to level 48 in like 10 minutes! She's amazing and I'm jealous! Yeah, we're English tutors, but we're not perfect!!!

and...you are welcome ;-)