Sunday, February 03, 2008

Housekeeping

Last night i told JD i can't bring myself to go to Target even though i desperately need Liquid-Plumr.

BTW here's my two cents on drain uncloggers:

I've always preferred Liquid-Plumr to Drano. Only this morning did it occurr to me that the former is totally targeted at women while the latter, men. I mean Drano sounds brawny and... android almost. Terminator 2 comes to mind. Whereas Liquid-Plumr is fluid rescue. Gotta hand it to those marketing folks.

Plus the self-foaming action doesn't hurt either.

So, backing away from the side note...

JD assured me the chances of me running into Taylor @ my neighborhood Target are "slim to none".

I cackled. Love that expression.

Perhaps because i am slim. And there is relief in the knowledge that someday i shall be none.

No comments: