Monday, June 16, 2008

All In a Day's Work 16

As i have mentioned before, Denisse works with older folks inflicted with a plethora of ailments.

Today Denisse was sitting in the hallway with one of her favorite ladies who has dementia when the latter informed Denisse, "I need a man."

"Oh really?" Asked an amused Denisse. "Why?"

"Oh, just to look at," replied the lady.

Too cute!

I couldn't help but muse as i replied to Denisse:

Sometimes i think i can't wait to be old so i'll stop wanting a guy and then the misery will stop. It's NEVER gonna stop, is it.. LOL!

"No, it's not!" Denisse shot back.

Wow, wisdom. I embrace thee.

1 comment:

Sara and Kim said...

I too yesterday was thinking that I needed a man. Not to look at, not for a relationship, but to remodel my damn basement. Seriously. I can't fix about anything and tend to be handy, but shit, I am sick of my nails breaking as I am tearing down walls!