Thursday, June 12, 2008

All In a Day's Work 14

I work with unprofessional imbeciles.

Yesterday, i hesitated to entrust Roar* with my office supplies to Louis who now works at another location and is infinitely unhappy.

If there is anything i can relate to, it's infinite unhappiness : )

Roar, while using my phone to confirm Louis is gonna be present @ delivery, disrupted the layout of my desk.

After i had informed him "You can leave it on his desk", after establishing he knew which Louis' desk was.

I resumed my task, hoping Roar would depart soon.

Instead, Roar ripped open my interdepartmental envelope to view the content. AND he was amused.

I was appalled.

"What if it was confidential?" I lamented. Given, it wasn't labelled as such. But why do you think we bother having someone's first AND last name inscribed on the sucka??!?

"I was just curious," said Roar. "No one yelled at Curious George!"

And he turned red. So he had to have known something was awry.

"You realize," I remarked. "You have just compared yourself to a monkey."



*Not his real name

No comments: