Saturday, June 21, 2008

Alive

I have said time and again: at my age it is cherishable to still have firsts!

A first today: barhopping in daylight!

Second stop: El Jardin @ Santana Row.

Margarita Caliente. Jalapeño-infused tequila with sour mix, served chili-salt rimmed. The shot version is called "macho". I bet it is!

Hot, hot, hot! Those Mexicans mean business! And i am well-trained by now in hotness...

After my first sip, i offered Denisse a taste.

Denisse declined, "If you say it's hot, no, thank you!"

Aww... I'll take that as a compliment : )

You know... I thought that'd be a weird combination of flavors? Cuz i've never cared for the salt rim with margaritas. But this works! It more than works. It rocks!!! I am definitely going back for more!

That, or infusing my own tequila...

No comments: