Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gifted

Taylor annotates the CD he made me:

It cracked me up!

On the inside sleeve he wrote "No Cheating". To this day i don't know what he means.

It is quite a compilation (wish you could read it). It took me an hour to research and input all the song info as it had none (at risk of sounding like an ungrateful bitch!) (And perhaps bordering on cheating?) What can i say, i must label.

Taylor said he burnt this disc justa give me this one song. He didn't say which one.

If 13 out of these 14 tracks are gravy, i haven't found the turkey yet.

2 comments:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Perhaps it is an actual "fucking" CD. I mean, one to listen to while you are fucking. In that case, that may be what he means my "no cheating." Just a guess. ;-)

Anonymous said...

It was the first track - T