Thursday, May 25, 2006

You Wonder Why I Drive Like a Maniac

This is why i have road rage.

Because you have trampled on my heart after breaking it into irreparable pieces and you’re totally oblivious to what you’ve done. (Yes, that's a cliché. So bite me.) When i confront you, you shrug your shoulders, asking, “Did I do that? I don’t remember. Sorry.” Of course, knowing that you don’t remember only makes the wound fresh all over again. Perhaps even creates new ones. And i’ve never said anything. I’ve never confronted you before. I didn’t feel i was worth it. i was probably overreacting. It was probably not your fault. You couldn’t be held responsible. After all, Dr. Dyer said not to play victim. i couldn’t blame you. No way.

The same goes with oblivious drivers on the road. They’re in my way, hindering me, taking pleasure out of my cruise down the freeway. Do i have many pleasures in life? No. Perhaps i'm in a hurry but my time means nothing to them. I mean nothing to them. They’re totally unaware, going about their business. And is it my fault that i’m tailgating? Because these morons won’t wise up and see they’re hurting me?! I deserve better, you know.

So own up to the hurt you've caused, MoFo. Cos i'm done being nice. (Think Alanis.) And don't tell me to relax. And don't tell me i'm being ridiculous. And have i mentioned? Bite me!

No comments: