Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fun and Games... and Pizza

Tonight i played the fun and timeless game of "Match your loose CD's to each case" and i can't find my Crossfade case. : ( Where can it be? i remember seeing it last October.. haha, yeah, that helps : ) Not like i live in a mansion, and i've failed to look in the West Wing ... I hate when i misplace something...

With an abrupt change in topic, OMG i had the BEST pizza in my life today... just unbelievable! Given i've never been an unconditionally huge fan of pizza in general, this is HUGE!! The 15% premium they charge over other franchises is worth it. i mean i thought Round Table was pretty damned good, but this Premier Pizza just blows their competition in the dust! I mean i practically had tears streaming down my cheeks sinking my teeth in those precious slices from heaven... but then i've been called melodramatic in my day.

OK, Round Table has its staples that cannot be replaced and i will continue patronizing... but that joint is something else... even though it's unlikely i'll drive 12 miles outta my way just to recreate that blissful moment of alimentary exquisiteness. But guys, if you're amist the lucky mass in their vicinity, for the love of Christ who bled in Calvary for you, have one today!!

No comments: