Thursday, May 11, 2006

Maxed Out

This evening i experienced depression to the max. All i could do was to lie in bed. Once i was down I just could not get up. There was absolutely no reason to. I had no desire, no motivation whatsoever. Not even to drink. That's when i knew something was really wrong. No joke.

I just lay there, extremely fatigued and devoid of emotions. I could literally hear the minutes tick by. Oh... that's because I have an alarm clock that ticks. But seriously, these are the minutes of my life, minutes I'm never getting back! Even as i found myself thinking that, i could not get up. There was utterly nothing, and no one, to get up for.

The first time i found myself staying in bed for 20 hours on end, i was 18. And no, it was not due to a sex-a-thron. Yeah, it's time to see a therapist, i realize. Just as soon as i get out of bed.

No comments: