Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday Night Revelation

It's Saturday night, and everybody is doing something.

My brother and his wife are meeting friends for dinner.

JD is watching TV on his couch, perfectly happy. (OK, maybe "perfectly happy" is too strong a phrase, but he's certainly independently content.)

York is on a date.

NS, like myself, was working on an array of projects all day. But at least she took a break and went outside for an hour.

My parents are picking up JC my cousin at the harbor. She's the one being mistaken for their daughter these days. Then they're heading over to a grand opening of a friend's jewelry store.

My Mom is expecting five visitors this summer alone. From all around the globe. Five!

My existence means nothing. Everybody's got a life. And i'm not in it.

No comments: