Saturday, April 28, 2007

Black Birds Have Spoken 2

I wake up at 6:55 with much anxiety.

There are mother's day cards to buy. I totally forgot till yesterday. I need five.

Should i bring Mom's over for my brother to sign? Does anyone even care? My sis-in-law had the flu last weekend. I wrote to ask if she was better. Given, it's not the same as a phone call, but would've been nice to get a reply. I've even lost the desire to see my nephews now. It scares me.

The fuckers never delivered my magazine this month. I emailed customer service. They said to call USPS. Call? Never! Takes a lot out of me just to send an email... So i sent an email to USPS. Haven't heard from them. Probably should run out and buy that magazine even though i subscribe to it, and pay 4 times as much. It's either that, or have nothing to read this month. Damn it!

I get up at 7:11 and peek out my patio door to catch a glimpse of sunrise.

Let the day begin! The alcohol won't buy itself.

No comments: