Sunday, May 09, 2010

Loquacity

AC's at that age where he loves to talk. I mean you can't shut him up. Sometimes he makes up stories. Sometimes he's not making much sense. (Well, he is only five and a half.) No matter, he'll keep going. It can get overwhelming. But... he's adorable and i just can't resist him looking up, basking in my attention. And even his rambling showcases his brilliance and thirst for knowledge. And... he's only at this age once. He may never be this interested in my listening again.

And so i savor.

On our way to lunch today, he was just randomly going through nouns i'm guessing he'd recently learned:

Butt sky (and he laughed)
Bounty hunter
Washington, D.C.!


I was impressed. And I thought maybe he was on to something there with his virtual commentary.

No comments: