Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Day in the Garden

Watching the Gentle Rain (i'm sure that's trademarked) has often reminded me of the musical fountains at Bellagio.

There's nothing like sitting on the john, calling it a day, catching a glimpse of a rainbow and harriedly finishing up so you can run outside and catch a shot.

I brought both my Nikon point-and-shoot and my prized Canon Rebel SLR.

Just as i switched from the former to the latter, it started raining again.

Had i not have had one Dad's version of Shirley Temple in me, i would've run to refuge. Instead i was steadfast and snapped some more.

By the time i came inside, my Canon was poetically beaded with raindrops.

My orange Ilford Antistaticum cloth comes to the rescue! Oh my God that baby has not seen the light of day since i retired my analog Minolta in 2005!

Life is good.

No comments: