Monday, June 05, 2006

me vs normal

I'm sitting here listening to a song that my best friend's husband wrote for her to perform live on their wedding day a few years back. At least that's what i think it is. I can't verify because i've misplaced their wedding CD that they handed out as favors, after having moved a couple of times since that blessed day. But it's available for download. Don't you just love technology? A beautiful song, written exclusively for the man's love. Performed with his very phallic electric guitar.

Today when i had to answer "sexual orientation" in my psychiatric evaluation form, i wasn't sure to pen "straight so far," or "possibly bi - we're looking into it," or "asexual and no complaints." But i decided to go with straight cos that's the least of my problems. After having filled out all the forms to go back in therapy on Wednesday, i sat back and took a good look at the check list before me. There are so many checks... everywhere! I guess i'm an open and shut case of crazy. The pages are so filled with checks, it's not even funny. Well, maybe a little funny.

No comments: