Wednesday, November 29, 2006

To All The Boyz...



Check out my new tealight set. Doesn't get any more winter-y than this. I love my tealight holders! I could watch the reflected light dance multifacetedly all day. And I'll admit here i have quite an eye as a photographer - i'm really proud of how this shot turned out.

I expected the tealights to burn out in 20 to 30 minutes. The fuckers lasted for four hours. FOUR! I guess these days i don't expect happiness in any form to last nearly as long. (OK, "happiness" is a strong word.)

I used to deem lighting candles akin to burning money. I failed to understand the intrigue. JD turned me. Now flickering flames fascinate me. I feel in touch with nature's unpredictable, dangerous forces. And i swear the room warms up by at least 5°.

I conclude that with each relationship you take away something. With York II it's scrambled eggs with oregano. I've tried it twice now. So simple, yet so addictive!

Granted, there are more profound things than candles and eggs, but it's true someone just doesn't always know how they've touched your life. Altered it irreversibly.

I don't regret crossing paths with individuals i've come across by pure chance. I have definitely taken away more than means of illumination and herbs to add to a hen's ovarian discharge.

No comments: