Thursday, August 10, 2006

Idle tete-a-tete

This is an omelette with baby bella (as in portobella; literally, little beauties!), seafood and parsley flakes. Looks scrumptious, doesn't it?

I just love 'em mushrooms. (Fungi don't sound too appetizing, now, do they?) I stick with seafood, imitation crab included (which is just euphemism for "fake",) cos i can't deal with meat. Dont' get me wrong, i like meat. I just don't know what to do with it. (There's a joke in there somewhere.)

I haven't found fulfillment in cooking in a while. But today, even though I got up close to noon, I was still inspired to make something that resembled breakfast. Even though I swore I was gonna eat healthy for a while, I found myself pouring oil in a saucepan yet again.

But look how lovely it turned out! Almost took my mind off the fact i couldn't leave the house all day.

No comments: