Saturday, November 10, 2007

Melt

On Wednesday i told Taylor i'd bought way too much food the previous weekend cuz i was in denial i was taking a two-week leave to visit my parents.

"When you leaving?" Typed Taylor.

"Tue night," i replied.

"I may never see you again!" Exclaimed Taylor.

"Oh if my plane crashes you mean?" Was my natural response.

You see, i ponder that possibility every time i fly. I wasn't being snide.

"Just will be weeks and weeks," wrote Taylor. "Seems like forever."

Aww...

i'm such a sucka.

Later i mentioned that i'd like to see Ang Lee's new film Lust, Caution "before my plane crashes on Tuesday".

Taylor said he guaranteed my plane would not crash. And he knew this because he was a pretty lucky person in general.

"And i would like to see you again," he wrote. "And i usually get what i want."

"See"... "Fuck"... It's all semantics.

But i obviously don't seem to mind, since we are now planning to meet on Monday night. See, I thought about it long and hard today (as i was shaving my p***y, may i add): I'd be totally kicking myself, if my plane was to crash in 3 days, and i didn't get to do it one last time.

Yes, hit me baby one more time, before i ship out.

Course, if Taylor gets his wish, the crash-free guarantee is lifted. Hmm, lemme weigh the pros and cons... Get laid, and die, or live with celibacy. Hmm... This is a toughie.

No comments: