Monday, November 19, 2007

Deprivation

Day 5.

True to my forecast, i have not been getting my daily dose of internet access. And as i recently mentioned, neither have i been getting my daily allowance of vintage.

If not for the mellowing effects of the allergy meds i'm on, i'm pretty sure i'd be antsy as hell.

I've been contemplating: If i had to pick just one ration to tie me over till Day 12, i'd pick blogging, forgoing induced merriment. Without writing, i feel incomplete, adrift and scarcely alive.

Maybe i am not as irredeemable as i previously thought.

1 comment:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Oh my darling...remember the days before blogging when all we had was an empty book full of promise and a pen? Put your words to paper and it will make you feel better. Maybe that would also be an interesting blog entry upon your return...the journal abroad. Enjoy your holiday.