Monday, November 26, 2007

Inarticulatable

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Today, for the first time in my life, i find myself pretty.

Not attractive, or sexy, or hot, but pretty. Genuinely, positively, without-a-doubt, pretty.

As in my face. How light bounces off the planes and illuminates the edges.
How my teary wide eyes seemingly sparkle with untold stories.
How my grown-out bangs brush over the corners of my eyes and grace my cheekbones, turning me mischievous and mysterious all at once.
My heart-shaped face. A defiant teardrop flowing up. My cute dumpling of a chin you just wanna chuck.
How my big, contentful head sits on my long, graceful neck.
The aerodynamic outline of my mouth, always suggesting a longing to speak, to kiss, or to munch.

How my otherwise quirky features fit together just perfectly.

I wouldn't change a thing. Not even my quasi frown.

1 comment:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

You are pretty...always.