Monday, February 26, 2007

What's Next, Godiva?

Today i had a huge craving for fried food. So i had McDonald's for both lunch and dinner.

The mere fact that i actually ate twice was quite shocking.

Once again, the desire to draw near someone has triggered my brain to tell my body to get fat, so I'll be less lovable. Cos less lovable = less likely to get hurt.

Which is ridiculous. Who says my rail-thin self is more lovable than my fat-ass self? Both are equally unlovable.

(Ha! Good one.)

Not like i supersize it or anything. Tonight, upon reviewing my order of Filet O Fish, "just the sandwich, not the meal", the cashier asked, "That's it?"

I'm sure she's not aware of more tactful alternatives such as "Will that be all for you?", or "Anything else tonight?"

Or, maybe she really did mean, "That's it? A lousy $2.59 sandwich? No fries or soda?! You pathetic loser you!"

No comments: