Sunday, February 04, 2007

Revelation 20

One prominent problem in my milieu is that: When i'm home, i wonder if i should be somewhere else. When i'm somewhere else, i long to be home.

Due to illness and reluctance to socialize, i forewent JD's superbowl party today. As i sat on my couch, which i still love, i wondered what Donnie's* bean dip tasted like. Last year i didn't get to meet Donnie. He was ill. But he sent his bean dip anyway. It was heavenly.

Matt finally replied to my email this afternoon. In the middle of superbowl. What guy checks email during superbowl? Curious.

"We can keep in touch via email," Matt writes in summation.

I have my Date Speak Dictionary programmed and up and running. "Let's email" = "Let's not hang out any more".

In the email, however, he's flirtatious as ever. Yes, i see the guy has isues.

I sat back on my couch and felt the lumbar support. I'm just fine where i am. Happy, almost.


*Not his real name; one of JD's best friends

No comments: