Monday, April 06, 2009

All In a Day's Work 30

This afternoon i confronted Kato because we had a recurring error on a report that seemed to always have his name on it.

He brought to my attention that the mere fact that he closed didn't mean he was the only team member who had access and could've affected the data adversely.

I was simply frustrated. We don't need this kind of attention from District or Corporate!

I assured him it was not personal.

Toward the end of the day, i had to approach Kato with more paperwork. Found him near storage.

"Signature..." I whined as i drew near.

"Come here, V," smiled Kato slyly. "I have a message that'll tell you what i think of your signature..."

Before me was the side of a locker:

I threw my head back and laughed. It was fake, but the amusement was genuine.

I cocked my head and asked, "Kato, don't you think i wish for this everyday?"

Kato had never grinned more widely. "Join the club," said Kato.

No comments: