Monday, February 09, 2009

Hung

Yesterday, while gazing out at the Pacific @ Sam's, i noticed a bald white guy dining with a woman.

I could barely see his face, but my eyes stopped wandering. I was so engrossed with the shape of his head, the skin, how the light hit it, i felt a powerful gravitational pull.

It was so beautiful. He must be beautiful on the inside, too. I thought the woman was so lucky to be at that table with him.

Who's that lounging in my chair?

I have a thing for bald white guys, i'll admit it. (You think?!)

Before long the woman totally cast a contemtuous stare in my direction, as if saying, "Get you own bald white guy!"

I awoke from rudeness and focused back on the ocean. And the conversation at hand.

"Everybody has issues," I said to Russell.

"I don't have any issues," responded Russell.

Wow, for real? That's when you know you have issues, when you don't think you have issues.

To that end he reminded of Gail. Maybe they are just too young yet. Gail also didn't think he and i had compatibility challenges. Look where we are now.

No comments: