Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Caffeinator

8:30 a.m.

As i got a refill, Nemo smirked and peered, "Is that your second or third cup?"

"Second..." i replied wimpily, hiding my disgust and rage, when i wanted to follow with "What are you, my mother?!"

Seriously, an hour after i reported to work?

It's not the first either. Roar has harassed me with the same line of questioning. When i'm getting hot water. At 3 in the afternoon. I have been patient. Repeatedly. I should've satisfied their curiosity by now. What does a girl hafta do, post a memo?

People! 4 mugs before noon, not even filled to the brim? You gimme crap for that? Wanna attack an addiction? Address my drinking! The other kind, that is.

1 comment:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

HAHAHAHA! My husband runs the coffee shop on campus..noone would dare ask me that question! ;-)