Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Condensation 2

Occasionally i have a slippery moment in the shower. The vision of hitting my head on a hard spot would leave me petrified for quite some time.

Not that i resist the chances of sudden death. As a matter of fact that would be an awesome way to exit the stage. You're out. Then you're really out. No apprehension, no suffering, no weeping relatives discussing my quality of life while my lingering, afloat consciousness looks down from the ceiling, screaming silently, "Let me go already!"

As a matter of fact, a naked woman found dead in the shower - if not putrid yet - can be kind of beautiful. Erotic, even.

If there wasn't mildew, soap scum and hard water stains galore surrounding the scene taking away from that precious Kodak moment.

Note to self: clean the tub before hitting my head on it.

No comments: