Sunday, January 27, 2008

Culinary


I have made this dish before. But every experience is new and unique in itself, right? (Oh, maybe i'm thinking sex.) And arguably this presentation trumps the last. Plus i have improved on timing since last summer. There is still room for improvement though. Maybe next year i'll finally get it.

To my horror, i discover that my previous attempt which i thought was my maiden voyage was really not. Apparently i had tried my hands on asparagus a year prior. Gee i wonder what else i'm forgetting.

I have this issue of losing my appetite by the time i'm done cooking. The sight and the scent cease to appeal. [Well, the sight retains its merits as i still enjoy the photography aspect tremendously. I am just not necessarily inclined to consume the subject.] Today i took the disorder further - i did not have any desire to eat to start with. But i sure as hell was not gonna let the ingredients rot in my fridge.

Well, that's what the freezer is for, right?

You know what they say: It's the journey, not the destination. Blah blah blah.

1 comment:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

That looks delicious. I think I would try that on a nice bed of angel hair...Did you have garlic in there??? Great, now I'm hungry!!! :-) Eat up woman! Afer the first couple of bites, I'm sure that your flavor receptors would take over and tell your brain to tell your hands to keep on packing it in!! :-)