Sunday, January 13, 2008

Where Are My Anchovies?

I haven't been able to watch TV at all. It's been more than half a year.

Or movies, for that matter. No, i lied. I must've watched a couple on DVD. But for the most part the idea sounds interesting, but i don't follow through. I just don't care. I mean it's all fake.

I don't get it. For the longest time i was a tv junkie. I lived vicariously through the fictional characters. So i wouldn't hafta comtemplate my life. If nothing else i needed white noise. And now silence is fine by me. I prefer it. So i can hear my thoughts.

One might surmise that this is graduation from illusion. I suspect i am no better - the inability to deal with dreamscape does not imply choice. It's more a phobia. How apt. For me.

Because it's not like i prefer reality.

No comments: