Thursday, July 05, 2007

Read the Excerpts

I was slightly dismayed this morning to read that Howie Day was at Promises Rehab in Malibu, California, back in February this year. (What dismayed me more, i admit, was that Britney Spears got to hang out with him.) After all, he looks so wholesome.

Should've known from his exquisitely tormented sounds on Australia. 'Sides, who am i to judge? Having demons makes him that much more intriguing.

Looks sure can be deceiving. (Let's shove the book cover adage.) I should know. I've been told time and again (or it's been implied) i have a smile that says i'm all good with the world. I say, Ha!

The difference is that i mean it when i smile. I mean it when i laugh, too, for that matter. Life is not worth it if you can't be genuine. I own the good along with the bad. It's all... good. (LOL! How's that for a pseudo-zen moment?!?)

No comments: