Monday, July 16, 2007

No Past, No Future

On Sunday morning, after 36 marvelous hours, i said goodbye to someone who could've been the love of my life.

We held each other at the door. "Meet up next week?" He muttered. "Or are you tired of me already?"

I chuckled, "You silly..."

As i walked toward my car, i wanted to turn back and glance at him. But i was afraid he would've already turned away and closed the door. Then i would feel foolish.

And so i looked straight ahead and kept walking. "Maybe next time," i thought.

As fate turned out, that was our last goodbye. There would be no "next time".

Always seize the moment as if it were your last. Cuz you never know.

1 comment:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

What happened??? Why was it your last goodbye? Is it sad? Maybe I don't want to know if it's sad...Yeah, I still do. I'm curious.