Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Misery

I think i may have developed an ulcer. If you feel a gaping hole in your viscera, that's usually the case.

Guess my habits are finally catching up with me. Poppin' ibuprofen like candy since i got off physical therapy... Caffeine addiction... And alcohol consumption doesn't help either, i'm sure.

Having constant pain (severity varies) is keeping me from getting restful sleep. I find myself cranky at work. Road rage returns with a vengeance.

Still, cutting 3 habits all at once seems unfathomable.

Yeah, i'm a catch alright.

1 comment:

Sara and Kim said...

Out of the 3 i would choose to stop the ibuprofen. that is bad on the kidneys or liver, i can't remember which one. alcohol is bad for them as well, but i think alcohol is more fun than ibuprofen and that can numb pain as well.
ulcers aren't much fun. had one, was in the hospital for it for 3 days. i guess that is what happens when you don't eat for 2 weeks.