Friday, December 22, 2006

Holiday Cheer 3

I'm going to Vegas for Christmas. In the past couple of days, i wrote everyone to say goodbye (well, almost), just in case my plane crashes.

My brother W wrote back:

Happy holidays to you, too. Don't drink too much.

Umm, how about a good old-fashioned "Go forth, and have a good time!"?

'Tis the season to be jolly, bro. I wrote.

And then i wanted to continue, "Don't be such a tight ass." But i refrained.

He's starting to sound like my Aunt Evelyn the worrier. When she learned that Denisse and i were headed for Sin City, she was like, "Be mindful of your surroundings."

I practically responded, "No worries. I won't let anything slipped in our drinks."

I fumed for a few minutes. Then i noticed the smiley at the end of W's email, and became choked up. Well, kind of. Like i've mentioned, i'm not nearly as emotional, thanks to my meds. That's right, the little pills have turned me hard. And if i were a guy, this would be a great joke.

So... Merry Christmas, and To All a Good Night.

No comments: