Thursday, January 27, 2011

Home Version of McNuggets: Ritz-Crusted Chicken Fingers

Every now and then, i crave honey mustard dip, what i used to get at McDonald's when i'd order McNuggets. I'd ask for BBQ sauce too, so i could equally divide a 6-piece order and enjoy both loves. (Sauce comes first for me - the same reason I eat fries: so i can have ketchup.)

Well, i don't go the fast food route much anymore. Not when one can cook a better version at home.

This recipe of Nigella Lawson's (i adore her. I could listen to her speak all day! Plus that bosom - don't get me started) is allegedly approved by Jamie Oliver, the self-appointed toddler behaviorist himself.

I made my own honey mustard dip the night before. So proud whenever i create semi from scratch!

Only 20 minutes in the oven, and all done!

I could taste the chicken. Yay me!

No comments: