Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vignette 14

Yesterday at the auto show I asked Trent if he had a fave or two.

The Nissan 370Z was at the top of his list. "It just came out a few days ago!" A psyched Trent informed me.

I've liked its predecessor, the 350Z. So i see the appeal.

As we walked by one on a rotating platform, Trent pointed and suggested i could drive one.

"That car would be wasted on me," i replied.

"You drive fast!" Said an incredulous Trent.

Wow. For a 24-year-old to make that comment to a 37-year-old. That's almost like a compliment! LOL...

I giggled, "I'll wait till i have a midlife crisis to get a roadster."

"You don't have to wait!" Exclaimed Trent.

I laughed even louder. "That's right," I concurred. "I don't have to wait to have a midlife crisis. I can have one right now!"

1 comment:

Sara and Kim said...

my midlife crisis produced a mohawk