Sunday, November 16, 2008

Culinary 4

Drunken goat cheese from Italy.

No goat was harmed in the production of this cheese, as claimed.

A variety i found online was bathed in Chianti. Sweeeet.

I don't know why all the pix i took of the wedge was out of focus. A sign?

Brains

This is your brain on drugs.

Or, pan-fried. With scrambled eggs.

Brain takes a loooong time to cook. Who knew??!

OMG i killed a brain! Wouldn't be the first...

Protein-rich. And gross. But if you're accustomed to liver you should be fine.

Kiss me, Hannibal. Somebody should.

2 comments:

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

I really do like liver, but I don't think that I could ever convince myself to eat brains! I don't know...too icky...

tagaccat said...

I was totally ambivalent. I was saying "Gross!" and "Yum!" the whole time : )