Sunday, October 12, 2008

Listener

I'm a morning pooper. Well, when i'm able.

This morning i tried to catch up on my reading while on the john. I could feel my bowels ceasing to move. I put down the magazine, and the wonderful sensation of poop-hits-sphincter returned. But it took present-mindedness. My eyes would wander to the magazine, and it just would not work.

I know for a fact people these days take their laptops in the bathroom. I shall not name names. I'm sure plenty out there do it.

Really? You couldn't take five minutes out of your day to spend some quality, unproductive time with your bodily functions? The five minutes would've been wasted without surfing the net?

In my group Dexter has said that we so don't want quiet time to hear our thoughts that we keep busy up till the very moment we absolutely hafta go to bed.

Apparently, nature protests. Give your poop some exclusivity, people.

Perhaps i'm just jealous cuz i don't have a laptop. Or wi-fi, for that matter. : )

No comments: